Relocation Management Worldwide-CRS handles all aspects of commercial relocations.
From simple office floor to floor moves, to relocating an entire operation across
the country or across the world, we can offer you the best solution in commercial
relocation. Our experienced executive team ensures a seamless transition into your
new space beginning with a coordinated pre-move planning phase, all the way through
to unpacking, reinstallation, and full satisfaction with your new office environment.
Our job is not complete until our clients are completely delighted. At RMW-CRS we
are driven by customer satisfaction, and we have invested in the technology that
makes each relocation process unique and customized to our clients.
- We offer one platform for all commercial needs- Budgetary Estimates, Site Surveys
and real time estimates
- Clients have instant access to estimates, tracking of ongoing performance and financial
- Clients enter all information regarding the size and scope of the move. We then
receive the information and begin to coordinate with our database of over 2,000
carriers. Once pre-move surveys are completed, we enter the information directly
to the web for the client to review. The client has the final decision on carrier
- Once a carrier is selected, our representatives manage the carrier and the entire
move process, with continual live web updates for client viewing
- All post-move financial information will be updated on-line immediately for secure
Organizations today are charged with being more productive while using fewer resources.
We strive to create and customize a fixed asset management system that yields greater
visibility into an organization’s inventories, no matter the location. Our comprehensive
program allows our clients:
- On demand, self-service, customizable reports are easily created online within moments
yielding such information as asset description, location, current book value, and
picture of each asset
- Real-time and paperless systems, software, hardware, and IT services designed to
restore and retain investor confidence
- Liquidation of your company’s used or existing physical assets. Our liquidation
program can include: recycling, retail sale, auction, or live auction